Used for fixing cables in various types of equipment in aviation, in aerospace, in mechanical engineering
Problems and drawbacks
- High cost of product - now lodgments is milled from caprolon bars;
- High weight - the product is not hollow.
- Development of the design methodology and implementation 3D printing technology for lodgments with internal fastenings (nuts, bolts, screws);
- Ensure the lowest weight of the lodgment without changing the shape.
- Reduction of the cost threefold;
- Implementation of 3D-printing (FDM technology, ABS material) lodgments with embedded (internal) fasteners;
- The ability to reduce the weight without losing strength using lattice structures;
- The ability to produce any nomenclature without additional equipment;
- Possibility of fastening plastic lodgments with metal wire products;
- The reduction in the nomenclature of the general assembly.